Bestpass is always looking for motivated, hard-working candidates for various positions throughout the company. If you’re interested in working for a business that values their employees and their contribution to its growth, then put yourself on our radar.
Bestpass, Inc., is a national leader in electronic bypass and toll road discounting and management services for commercial fleets. Named one of the Capital Region's Best Places to Work for two consecutive years and ranked sixth on the Albany Business Review's 2016 list of Fastest-Growing Companies in the Capital Region of New York, at Bestpass, you will find a collaborative work culture that is dedicated to employees' personal growth and development. Our fun and casual work environment stimulates creative thinking and encourages employees to challenge themselves to better serve our customers. Come join a team of passionate professionals that works hard, makes a difference and has some fun along the way!
BENEFITS & PERKS
- 401k retirement plan with employer match
- Medical and Dental insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance Plans
- 529 college savings plan
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Quarterly Bonuses for Salaried Staff
- Generous Commission for Sales Staff
- Fun, informal workspace
- Smart, creative, and caring teammates
- Casual dress code
- On-site dry cleaning services
- Snacks & Drinks
Documentation and Training Specialist
Documentation and Training Specialist
Are you a strategic and creative thinker who thrives on innovation and problem solving? Do you enjoy turning complex ideas into clear process flows, procedures, and training documentation? Are you looking for a company that rewards you for your efforts and backs up your ideas? If you answered yes to those questions, then we want to talk to you!
Bestpass is seeking a Documentation & Training Specialist with strong writing and business analysis skills to join our Marketing & Communications team. This position will be responsible for the documentation of business processes and workflows, as well as the creation of training materials for both internal and external customers of Bestpass.
- Interview internal business Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to understand work functions and processes.
- Organize, review and write documentation from information gathered.
- Develop materials to document operational end-to-end process. Writes detailed policy and procedure documents based on discussions with process owners.
- Promote the use of collaborative communication tools to facilitate sharing of knowledge, ideas and work among internal teams and external partners. Improve integration among information systems to facilitate seamless exchange of information across systems.
- Maintain internal content for processes, technologies and tools used within Bestpass to champion organization-wide knowledge sharing.
- Work with Product Development team to develop product documentation and training materials, visual aids and other education materials for internal and external use.
- Create, guide, promote and continually evaluate the Bestpass knowledge sharing program; including maintaining communications on knowledge sharing across the organization, participation in orientation and training sessions, and preparation of presentations.
- Communication - Ability to gain consensus and collaboration across many business units; ability to explain complex concepts in layman's language; ability to communicate with all levels of management and staff.
- Client Orientation - Understands internal/external clients' needs and concerns; responds promptly and effectively to client needs; Customizes services and products as appropriate
- Drive for Results - Makes things happen; Is proactive; balances "analysis" with "doing"; sets high standards for self; Commits to organizational goals
- Teamwork - Collaborates with others; acknowledges others' contributions; willing to seek help as needed. Influencing and resolving differences across organizational boundaries: Gaining support and commitment from others; resolving differences by determining needs and forging solutions that benefit all parties.
- Analytical Thinking and Decisive Judgment - analyzing issues and problems systematically; Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Organized – Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Bachelor's degree in business, communications, or related field
- 5 years experience in business analysis, technical writing, adult education and/or instruction design
- Excellent writing and general communications skills
- Tech savvy and a quick learner; proficiency with various programs to include MS Office Suite, and Adobe Creative Suite highly desired
- Team player with a professional and courteous attitude; good listener who gives honest, well-reasoned opinions, while also being open to the ideas of others
- A good sense of humor is essential!
Inside Sales Consultant
Inside Sales Consultant
Discover Your Career Potential: Inside Sales Consultant at Bestpass, Inc.
Bestpass, Inc. is currently seeking Inside Sales Consultant professionals to join our Albany, NY, based team. The Sales Management Team is looking for self-motivated, team-oriented and goal-oriented individuals, who are empowered to produce sales, ensuring success for themselves and the overall growth of the company. Salary, plus commission.
As an Inside Sales Consultant, you will:
- Demonstrate strong product knowledge
- Connect customer's business needs with Bestpass products and services
- Implement sales strategies and call prioritization
- Establish and maintain good customer relations, with both internal and external customers
- Cultivate new leads
- Reach or exceed assigned sales goals
- Values people and clients
- Ability to prioritize workload and work well under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong technical skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-changing, fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Minimal travel required
Required Experience and Education:
- Minimum 3 years sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of sales processes and practices
Bestpass is a unique and growing company in the Capital District! A winner of the 2015 Albany Business Review’s Best Places to Work award, we offer a comfortable, relaxed work environment where innovation is rewarded and your potential is only limited by your imagination. We're seeking a self-motivated leader who is not afraid to work hard, get creative, and have fun!
Don't see a position for you? We'd like to know what you could bring to our team. Please send us a PDF of your resumé. We will keep it on ﬁle and if something becomes available, perhaps we'll talk!
Thank you for your interest in the position. Please attach your resume here! If you’re a good fit for us, we'll be in touch.