Bestpass is always looking for motivated, hard-working candidates for various positions throughout the company. If you’re interested in working for a business that values their employees and their contribution to its growth, then put yourself on our radar.
Bestpass, Inc., is a national leader in electronic bypass and toll road discounting and management services for commercial fleets. Named one of the Capital Region's Best Places to Work for two consecutive years and ranked sixth on the Albany Business Review's 2016 list of Fastest-Growing Companies in the Capital Region of New York, at Bestpass, you will find a collaborative work culture that is dedicated to employees' personal growth and development. Our fun and casual work environment stimulates creative thinking and encourages employees to challenge themselves to better serve our customers. Come join a team of passionate professionals that works hard, makes a difference and has some fun along the way!
BENEFITS & PERKS
- 401k retirement plan with employer match
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Enhanced Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Company Incentive Program
- Generous Commission for Sales Staff
- Fun, informal workspace
- Smart, creative, and caring teammates
- Casual dress code
- Vacation transponder
- AAA discounts available
- Bonusly Program
- On-site dry cleaning services
- Snacks & Drinks
Inside Sales Representative
Inside Sales Representative
Discover Your Career Potential: Inside Sales Representative at Bestpass, Inc.
Bestpass, Inc. is currently seeking Inside Sales Representatives to join our Albany, NY, based team. The Sales Management Team is looking for self-motivated, team-oriented and goal-oriented individuals, who are empowered to produce sales, ensuring success for themselves and the overall growth of the company. Salary, plus commission.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will:
- Demonstrate strong product knowledge
- Connect customer's business needs with Bestpass products and services
- Implement sales strategies and call prioritization
- Establish and maintain good customer relations, with both internal and external customers
- Cultivate new leads
- Reach or exceed assigned sales goals
- Values people and clients
- Ability to prioritize workload and work well under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong technical skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-changing, fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Minimal travel
Required Experience and Education:
- Minimum 5 years' sales experience; experience with long sales cycle
- Professional Selling Skills (PSS) training
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Deomonstrated in-depth knowledge of sales processes and practices
- Experience working with SalesForce and MS Office
Bestpass is a unique and growing company in the Capital District! A winner of the Albany Business Review’s Best Places to Work award in 2015 and 2016, we offer a comfortable, relaxed work environment where innovation is rewarded and your potential is only limited by your imagination. Come join a team of passionate professionals that works hard, makes a difference and has some fun along the way!
Don't see a position for you? We'd like to know what you could bring to our team. Please send us a PDF of your resumé. We will keep it on ﬁle and if something becomes available, perhaps we'll talk!
Thank you for your interest in the position. Please attach your resume here! If you’re a good fit for us, we'll be in touch.