Toll Management Solutions
Fleet Toll Management
Bestpass provides reliable toll management for trucking and service fleets with six or more vehicles. Whether your fleet has 6 trucks or 6,000, our regional or coast-to-coast toll coverage has your fleet covered wherever you travel. Our one-stop solution enables you to pay tolls, leverage data insights and manage disputes without lifting a finger.
Owner-Operator Toll Management
As an owner-operator, you have more urgent matters to address than the complexities of toll management. For operators with one to five vehicles, Bestpass provides the ability to track and manage toll expenses wherever you travel. After signing up, you receive a single monthly toll statement, one number to call for questions or issues, and access to deep discounts.
Get It All With Bestpass
A single statement and payment for all toll
Toll management at your fingertips
On-demand reporting and advanced analytics
Dedicated customer support
How It Works
Set usage alerts
Toll Coverage Services for Fleets and Owner-Operators
When you invest in toll coverage from Bestpass, one of our tolling specialists will assist you in selecting the best toll service for your fleet. Our toll coverage options include:
- Complete Pass: This plan provides coast-to-coast coverage through a single device while helping you accumulate fewer tickets. This is bypass compatible.
- E-ZPass: The E-ZPass plan covers 18 states and leverages toll by plate coverage outside of its base territory.
- Horizon Scout: Our Horizon Scout trucking fleet pass provides regional coverage across 10 states.
- Horizon Voyager: With Horizon Voyager, you can achieve total coverage in California and Alabama, complete with customization options and low service fees.
Integrate Tolling Data Into Your Own Fleet Management Systems With Bestpass's API
Are you tired of manually managing vehicles and transponders, and downloading toll data to import into your finance apps? Our API automates these tasks, making them a thing of the past.
Designed with the user in mind, our API is easy to integrate into your existing systems, eliminating the need for manual data entry. With our API, you'll be able to streamline your toll management processes, improve efficiency, and save money.
Here are a couple of examples of what you can use our API for:
- Fleet Management Integration: You can use Bestpass's API to automatically manage your fleet's transponders and vehicles in real-time. This includes adding and removing vehicles, moving transponders between vehicles, and deactivating transponders that are not in use. With the API, you can eliminate the need for manual data entry and ensure that your toll charges are always accurate.
- Transponder Management: Move transponders between vehicles and deactivate those that are not in use, all from within your existing system. And if a transponder is lost, our API makes it easy to report it and receive a replacement.
- License Plate Updates: If a license plate changes, you can use our API to inform Bestpass automatically, ensuring that tolls are charged to the correct vehicle without any errors.
Even though our API is designed to be self-sufficient, our customer support team is always available to provide guidance and answer any questions that you may have. With Bestpass's user-friendly API, simplifying your toll management has never been easier.